AFFILIATES

button DOD 125x125button Champs Sports (Footlocker.com, Inc.) MP3's at CDUniverse.com Footlocker.com

Thursday, September 1, 2011

THE KID LIGHTSOUT HAS THE "BLOCK ON HIS BACK"

 Theddeus Antonio Echols Aka the Kid Lightsout is a 22 year old Chicago native with over 400 performances who has a history of hip hop since the age of  11. The Kid Lightsout states "My style is unique and I am an all round hip hop artist. In his vision he feels that all hard work pays off in the end.  His  musicical  influences are any and everybody who can write great music. I want the world to know that I  make music for everyone not just myself. My listeners can relate to me because i make something for everyone, He has opened up for Day 26, Bump J. Shawnna, and Twista just to name a few.  Current projects include an album, mix tapes  and various endevours. I was introduced to music at a extremely young age. The Kid Lightsout also mentions "it was not as easy as I thought. It would be times when i was younger I couldn't write a verse to save my life, but as time went on like anything you know practice makes perfect so I stayed in the books and stayed on my music game. So for the Kid Lightsout his story is just beginning. He thanks God, all my fans and every body that support him and his music. His contact Email is realkidlightsout@gmail.com.

Reverbnation

TRU STORY (The Mixtape)

You can also see more of the Kid Lightsout at:
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment