There was an error in this gadget

AFFILIATES

button DOD 125x125button Champs Sports (Footlocker.com, Inc.) MP3's at CDUniverse.com Footlocker.com
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IKE BURNER....BLAZING HOT

The business of Music is my calling I been involved with the urban Music scene since my teens circa 1980’s to the present as a Street DJ being born & raised in the City that credits itself as the birthplace of Hip-hop & Rap New York City, NY. My family relocated to the South by way of Pensacola, FL where I introduced NYC style Rap Music through my DJing house parties, Cookouts, Block parties & Night Clubs. In 1989 I was one of Pensacola’s pioneering Rap artist to gain national radio & tv air play for Boxing legend Roy Jones, JR. Official 1st Fight song called Knock Em’ Out The Ring Roy performed by my group 20 Below which I was the DJ. Today I and my son the Unsigned Artist Big-Bone Own & manage a independent label called Street Swagger Entertainment & Music Publishing Imprint called Coachin Season Music.

My main focus is to bring recognition to the vast wealth of Music Talent in my City of Pensacola aka the Great 8*Fifty which has been overlooked for many years by the Urban Recording Industry.

FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
CONTACT EMAIL
TWEET MY SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment