AFFILIATES

button DOD 125x125button Champs Sports (Footlocker.com, Inc.) MP3's at CDUniverse.com Footlocker.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IKE BURNER....BLAZING HOT

The business of Music is my calling I been involved with the urban Music scene since my teens circa 1980’s to the present as a Street DJ being born & raised in the City that credits itself as the birthplace of Hip-hop & Rap New York City, NY. My family relocated to the South by way of Pensacola, FL where I introduced NYC style Rap Music through my DJing house parties, Cookouts, Block parties & Night Clubs. In 1989 I was one of Pensacola’s pioneering Rap artist to gain national radio & tv air play for Boxing legend Roy Jones, JR. Official 1st Fight song called Knock Em’ Out The Ring Roy performed by my group 20 Below which I was the DJ. Today I and my son the Unsigned Artist Big-Bone Own & manage a independent label called Street Swagger Entertainment & Music Publishing Imprint called Coachin Season Music.

My main focus is to bring recognition to the vast wealth of Music Talent in my City of Pensacola aka the Great 8*Fifty which has been overlooked for many years by the Urban Recording Industry.

FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
CONTACT EMAIL
TWEET MY SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment