AFFILIATES

button DOD 125x125button Champs Sports (Footlocker.com, Inc.) MP3's at CDUniverse.com Footlocker.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

Lil Wayne Denies Dating Older Woman

''We Not With That Over There''
6:00AM ET April 14th, 2011
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Lil Wayne is shooting down rumors that he's romantically involved with an older woman that he's been spotted with recently. The rapper explained that the female everyone is obsessing over is actually his stylist, Marissa. The rumors began circulating when the two were seen at a party in Atlanta for Wayne's "I Am Music II" Tour.
"Everybody out there owe somebody a real big apology," Wayne said. "This Marissa right here, this is my stylist," Wayne said in a video. "See, this is the reason I'm flyer than all you n*ggas, you understand? This is my stylist, she's been my stylist for years. There's a rumor out right now saying this is my girl 'cause I had my arm around her. My arm is around her right now, my arm is always around her, this is my dude. This is my homie right here. And all them little things you saying that [she's] a cougar and all that, we not with that over there."

No comments:

Post a Comment